The following resource pages are not intended as legal notice or advice, but only as a convenience for local officials involved with property preservation. They provide contact information to help locate mortgage servicer property preservation departments and staff.View servicer contact information.
In addition to the contact list, below is a link to a servicer locator Web page (MERS® Servicer ID) that is hosted by MERS. This Web page allows the user to input the property address or borrower name and identify the servicer for a particular loan, provided that the mortgage company registered the loan on the MERS system. However, because mortgage companies are not required to use the MERS system, not all mortgages will be identifiable through this page.*
Search by address or call (888) 679-6377.
*DISCLAIMER: THIS LIST IS PROVIDED "AS IS, WHERE IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THESE RESOURCE PAGES MAY BE FOUND BY CLICKING ON THE TERM "DISCLAIMER ." PLEASE ALSO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- MBA assumes no obligation for updating this information.
- The contact information provided on these pages is not to be used as an alternative to addresses provided by the mortgage company for the delivery of official notice. All official notices should go to addresses provided by the mortgage company.
- Companies may not respond to any questions or calls that do not related to property preservation.
- Borrowers should contact the mortgage companies' customer service numbers.
- Users should refer to the MERS Web site for its rules for using its information.
BY PROCEEDING TO USE THESE WEB PAGES, YOU ACCEPT ALL OF MBA'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS.