Today, many independent mortgage companies, community banks and credit unions are retaining their servicing rather than selling their production on a servicing-released basis. MBA's hands-on and practical workshop will provide the key strategic, financial, operational, risk management and regulatory considerations for retaining mortgage servicing rights. Hear from industry experts who can help you fully understand the potential benefits of this choice, while avoiding the perils and meeting the ongoing challenges that may come with it.
This one-day event takes place from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on November 13, 2013 at the conveniently located Westin - Dallas Fort Worth Airport.
For more information regarding the content of this workshop or for speaking opportunities, contact Marina Walsh at (202) 557-2817 or email@example.com.
Senior Vice President, Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc.
Dean H. DeMeritte
Executive Vice President, Phoenix Capital, Inc.
Robert M. Dowell
Managing Member - Analytics, Interactive Mortgage Advisors, LLC
Mark S. Garland
President, MountainView Capital Holdings
Vice President, Lender Processing Services, Inc.
Lorin C. Knudson
Director of Servicing, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
Managing Partner, Mortgage Banking Solutions
GSVP Director of Finance - Mortgage, Cole Taylor Bank
Seth D. Sprague, CMB
Senior Vice President, Phoenix Capital, Inc.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, COOs and CFOs of independent mortgage banks, community banks and credit unions and other mortgage firms who:
- have recently started retaining servicing
- plan to retain servicing in the near future
- Capital markets executives
- Regulatory compliance officers
- Risk management officers
- Servicing managers
- Vendor or subservicer oversight specialists
- Compare and contrast approaches to financial management, specifically retaining versus selling mortgage servicing rights.
- Ascertain the key strategic, financial, operational, regulatory and risk management issues that arise from MSR retention, including current challenges.
- Apply accounting principles, reporting rules and financial strategies to mortgage banking companies' mortgage servicing rights, including pricing, valuing and hedging.
This conference is a basic, group live offering with no prerequisite or advanced preparation required. Earn up to 7 CPE credits in the Specialized Knowledge and Applications field of study.
For information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (202) 557-2879.
| || |
Mortgage Bankers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org.