May 20-23, 2012
MBA’s Commercial/Multifamily Servicing & Technology Conference provides commercial and multifamily real estate loan servicing, closing and technology professionals with new practices and insight to advance their business operations. This year's conference features:
Download a copy of this year's brochure.
- State of the Industry sessions outlining key trends and economic drivers shaping servicing in the year ahead
- Industry Expert Panels highlighting emerging insights and leading practices so you can stay ahead of the game
- Hands-on Peer Workshops providing new strategies for addressing business challenges
- Technology Roundtables facilitating discussion of current technology initiatives and needs with peers
Who Should Attend
Commercial/multifamily loan servicing, closing and technology personnel managing loans for portfolio lenders, third parties, CMBS transactions, GSEs or HUD, including:
Network with Attendees
- primary servicers, sub-servicers, correspondent servicers and master servicers
- asset managers , workout and resolution servicers and special servicers
- post-closing service providers and vendors
- attorneys, trustees, advisors and other market participants
Conference sponsorship is the ideal way to grab the attention of this important audience and position your company as a leader in the industry. For more information on sponsorship opportunities contact Mark Brady at email@example.com
or (202) 557-2790.Speaking Opportunities
Contact Norm Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (202) 557-2793.CPE Information
Earn CPE credits for your participation in this conference. The conference is a basic, group live offering with no prerequisite or advanced preparation required.
| || |
Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Ave. North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.