The Mortgage Action Alliance Inc., the grassroots advocacy arm of the Mortgage Bankers Association, has opened voting for three at-large seats on the 2014 MAA Steering Committee through Friday, Dec. 6.
MAA is governed by a nine-member steering committee, responsible for assisting in formulation, implementation and execution of the Alliance's grassroots activities in furtherance of MBA's advocacy agenda.
MAA members by now should have received an email with a link to the ballot. Voting is open to all active MAA members and will conclude on December 6. The election outcome will be sent to MAA members on December 10.
Nominees, in alphabetical order, are:
• Howard Ackerman, Senior Vice President, Fifth Third Bank
• Terry Aikin, SVP, Lending Solutions, Mortgage Cadence LLC
• Joel Berman, CEO & Publisher, National Mortgage Professional Magazine
• Troy Bird, Vice President, Comstock Mortgage
• Richard Booth, AVP, Mortgage Servicing Compliance Officer, Hudson City Savings Bank
• Tina Brown, AVP Servicing Administration, Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc.
• Candace Jo Cagle, Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist, Hometrust Mortgage
• Tom Cronin, Partner & Managing Director, The Collingwood Group LLC
• Ellysa Cummings, President, Gradient Home Mortgage LLC
• Frank Donnelly, Producing Branch Manager, Wells Fargo
• Tommy Ducan, President, Quality Mortgage Services
• Catherine Gentille, Senior Vice President, K. Hovnanian American Mortgage LLC
• Kasey Gorrell, Underwriter, Communication Federal Credit Union
• John Heffernan III, AVP Sales, Verisk Commercial Real Estate
• Jeff Jensen. Branch Sales Manager, Mortgage Advisory Group
• Ashley Kendrick, Vice President, Branch Administration, Standard Pacific Mortgage
• Buddy Kittle, Managing Partner, Banker's Mortgage Consulting, LLC
• Susan Milazzo, Executive Director, California MBA
• Richard Owen, VP Community Bank Division & Government Relations, Atlantic Bay Mortgage
• James Palda, President, Standard Pacific Mortgage
• Erik Richard, Chairman & CEO, Landmark Network Inc.
• Van Stewart, Chief Operating Officer, SWBC Mortgage
• Damian Squires, Director of Business Development, AmeriPro Funding
• Brian Thompson, Senior Vice President, NORCOM
• Alan Thorup, Executive Director, Indiana MBA
• Craig Ungaro, EVP of Operations, American Neighborhood Mortgage Acceptance Co.
• Jonny Wainscott, Vice President, LeaderOne Financial
• Todd White, SVP National Production Manager Retail Division, Gateway Mortgage
Please note that you may only vote once and that ballots are nontransferable.
If you have industry colleagues who are not active MAA members but wish to enroll or re-enroll, they can click http://www.mortgagebankers.org/Advocacy/MortgageActionAlliance/MAASignup.htm?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Test+June+29th+2012 and fill out the membership form. New MAA members will receive their personal ballot by COB on the day of their enrollment.
Questions? Contact Annie Gawkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-557-2816.